Dominion Voting sues Pro-Trump Lawyer
US President Donald Trump’s claims of rigged 2020 elections centered around Dominion Voting systems prompting the company to finally take it to the courts and filed defamation lawsuit against pro-Trump lawyer, Sidney Powell amounting to $1.3B in damages for spreading “wild” and “demonstrably false” allegations.
Powell claimed that Dominion was established with communist money in Venezuela to enable ballot-stuffing and other vote manipulation, and that those abilities were harnessed to rig the election for former vice president Joe Biden.
Today, January 10, 2021, Dominion sets the record straight with full explanation of the facts vs rumors
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS HAS BEEN THE TARGET OF ELECTION DISINFORMATION SEEKING TO UNDERMINE CONFIDENCE IN THE INTEGRITY OF THE 2020 ELECTION. HERE ARE THE FACTS:
- Dominion is a private American company that provides voting systems in 28 states, including “red” and “blue” jurisdictions. Since its founding in 2003, Dominion has supported tens of thousands of elections in non-partisan fashion.
- All Dominion systems are capable of producing paper records and are 100% auditable, with testing, reviews, audits, and recounts subject to oversight and verification by all political parties.
- All 2020 election audits and recounts using Dominion technology have validated the accuracy and reliability of results, confirming the integrity of election outcomes.
- Baseless claims about the integrity of the system or the accuracy of the results have been dismissed by election authorities, subject matter experts and third-party fact-checkers.
- Malicious and misleading false claims about Dominion have resulted in dangerous levels of threats and harassment against the company and its employees, as well as election officials.
Read more [dominionvoting.com]